International Programme Committee
The mission, theme and content of the Summit have been determined by the International Programme Committee (IPC), the members of which represent the science centre networks worldwide.
Need assistance in putting together your session proposal? IPC members are glad to be of help.
- ASPAC (Asia Pacific Network of Science and Technology Centres)
- ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers)
- Ecsite (European network of science centres and museums)
- NAMES (North Africa and Middle East Science centers network)
- NCSM (National Council of Science Museums)
- Red-POP (Network for the Popularization of Science and Technology in Latin America and the Caribbean)
- SAASTEC (Southern African Association of Science and Technology Centres)
- Chair of the International Programme Committee responsible for the 6th Science Centre World Congress (Cape Town 2011)
- Representative of the Local Organizing Committee
The International Programme Committee is chaired by
Erik Jacquemyn, Chief Executive Officer, Technopolis®, the Flemish Science Centre, Mechelen, Belgium